The event will take place on the downtown Marquette parking deck behind the Masonic building on Friday Oct. 30 from 7 to 8:45 p.m.
“It looks like the good weather is going to hold through Saturday, so we should be a “go” for this event on Friday night. We’re excited to finally be able to use the new equipment and put on a great event for the community,” said MÄTI Executive Director, Ryan Engle.
“As with our last event, we encourage attendees to stop by their favorite downtown restaurant for dinner or snacks to-go before heading up to the parking deck which opens at 6pm.”
The non-profit will feature the movie Hocus Pocus on their new state of the art projector and screen. Those in attendance will be able to tune-in to audio from their cars.
While the event is free, tickets are required, and attendees are encouraged to make a suggested at-will donation of $10 at the even
- Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches COVID-19
- Man dies after falling at Miners Castle in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Is asking about someone’s COVID vaccine status a HIPAA violation?
- American Tribute Ride travels through Wisconsin, honors fallen heroes
- Michigan rescue sees spike in returned pets