REPUBLIC, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Health Department (MCHD) has become aware through contract tracing efforts that Pine Grove Bar in Republic is a potential public exposure site for COVID-19.
MCHD is recommending that anyone who visited the Pine Grove Bar on October 3 from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. (October 4), to monitor yourself for symptoms for the novel coronavirus and contact your medical provider should you develop symptoms.
Testing information can be found on the Marquette County Health Department website.
MCHD recommends the public to adhere to all social distancing and hygienic practices, and to wear a mask whenever you are around people in public, whether inside our outside of a building.
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Wildfire prevention tips from Keweenaw Bay fire department
- Hideki Matsuyama wins the Masters to become first Japanese major champion
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month
- Attorney: ‘Clean Slate’ will eliminate barriers caused by old convictions