ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) – With COVID restrictions easing all over, more events are coming back this summer.
Bob Hendrickson, Executive Director of the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Area Chamber of Commerce says there will be events in that area this summer and some deadlines are approaching for those activities.
The 2021 West EndTown-wide Rummage Sale is June 11-13. Registration deadline is June 8. Click here to register.
GINCC is also a sponsor of the Gus Macker 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament. Registration for that is June 7. Click here to register.
- Wisconsin man found guilty of Assault with intent to murder in Gogebic County
- Fireworks retailer warns of July 4 shortage: Here are the states where it’s legal to stock up
- The Waiting Game: An in-depth look at the apparent clash between Rodgers and the front office
- Second person begins treatment with new FDA-approved Alzheimer’s Drug
- U.S. Mint to honor notable American women on quarters