MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) — Northern Michigan University will open its Superior Dome to students when classes begin August 17.
Free community access to walk and jog in that facility, as well as the Berry Events Center, will be postponed until October 1.
“The October date is tentative, depending on the COVID-19 situation at that time,” said Carl Bammert, Associate Athletic Director-Facilities.
“The university decided not to open those buildings fully right now, but to do it slowly instead to reduce any potential risk to community members in more vulnerable populations.”
- Happy Mother’s Day – Triplet who had Triplets and then Quadruplets!
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms
- Two arrested for cocaine distribution in Chippewa County
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- Michigan National Guardsmen can get reimbursed for DC meal expenses