MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – On Thursday, August 12 southbound traffic in the US-41/M-28 work zone in Marquette Township will be shifted to the outside lane.
The lane shift will start at County Road 492 and Walmart Drive roundabout and continue to the UPHS hospital roundabout. The shift is for the continuation of MDOT’s work to resurface 2.8 miles of the highway.
- Congress faces packed agenda as Senate Republicans block bill to fund the government
- Former rivals partnering on ballot proposal to add Michigan to popular vote compact
- New law gives some 17-year-old criminals another chance
- Still growing! Powerball jackpot hits $570 million
- UPDATE: Active shooter drill mistaken for actual active shooter at Tyndall Air Force Base