NEGAUNEE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJMN) – Dog sledding is a little different during the fall months in the Upper Peninsula. For one, there shouldn’t be any snow and that what the Dryland Dash is all about.
A pre-event to the UP 200 in February, the Dryland Dash will be held October 9-10 at Negaunee Township Park at 10 a.m. If you want to race of volunteer there is still time to sign up.
Local 3 met with some of the dogs preparing for the big event for more information on the event, click here.
- Hailing from Marenisco, 2021 Michigan state Christmas tree harvested and ready for the journey to Lansing
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine dose
- Iron Mountain VA Medical Center offering COVID-19 booster vaccine
- 3 buildings near Capitol evacuated after reported bomb threat
- Walmart: Recalled product linked to deadly infection sold in 18 states, including Michigan