IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. (WJMN) — Iron Mountain Police and Fire Departments responded to a crash Sunday evening around 5.
It happened at the intersection of East F Street and River Avenue.
A car driven by an 89-year-old woman from Iron Mountain did not stop at a stop sign. She hit a moped that was going south on River Avenue.
The driver of the moped is a 32-year-old man from Iron Mountain. He was taken to the hospital for what is believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
- How well do the Packers perform in the cold? What type of weather impacts football the most?
- Wisconsin officals discussing legal action against PFAS contaminators
- Northern Michigan to play Michigan Tech this Saturday & Monday
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Next COVID-19 vaccine set for approval will be game-changer, says Hawaii lieutenant governor