ESCANABA, Mich. (WJMN) – UPSET Detectives investigated the distribution of crack cocaine by two Milwaukee
residents in the City of Escanaba.
The investigation led to contact with the two suspects on a traffic stop in Escanaba on the afternoon of October 7, 2021. The traffic stop revealed several grams of crack cocaine packaged for distribution, drug money, electronic devices, and a loaded handgun concealed on one of the suspects.
Jaclyn Snouwaert, 34 years old, of Milwaukee, and Michael Rogers, 42 years old, of Milwaukee, were arrested and lodged at the Delta County Jail on several charges, including Delivery of Crack Cocaine and Carrying a Concealed Weapon. Both subjects were arraigned in the 94th District Court on October 8, 2021. Snouwaert’s
bond was set at $75,000 cash / surety. Rogers was arraigned and has no bond.
UPSET was assisted by Escanaba Public Safety, Delta County Sheriff’s Department, and the ATF.
- These types of toys will be hardest to find this holiday season
- When to bolt: Deciding best time to stop sporting events due to lightning
- Scientists develop new strategy to fight coronaviruses, vaccinate against future pandemics
- 1 in 3 men would give up watching football to get rid of their belly fat
- Best Marvel: The Eternals comics to read before the movie comes out