UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) — Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) and local health departments have coordinated efforts to provide COVID-19 drive through test sites to the south central Upper Peninsula.
On Wednesday July 29 from 10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., UGL will be located at Spalding Township Hall in Powers.
The Gladstone Senior Centor will also host a drive up COVID-19 testing site on Wednesday August 5 from 10:15 a.m. to 2 pm.
- How well do the Packers perform in the cold? What type of weather impacts football the most?
- Wisconsin officals discussing legal action against PFAS contaminators
- Northern Michigan to play Michigan Tech this Saturday & Monday
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Next COVID-19 vaccine set for approval will be game-changer, says Hawaii lieutenant governor