MENOMINEE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — A 31-year-old man from downstate was sentenced to 10-15 years for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl from Stephenson.
According to the Menominee County Prosecutor’s Office, Cody Quackenbush of Walled Lake was sentenced Wednesday.
The incident happened August 16, 2019. A press release states that Quackenbush drove eight hours to see the girl.
A deputy retrieved the girl’s cell phone and found incriminating Snapchat messages from Quackenbush.
Rope, sexual toys, and alcohol were found in Quackenbush’s trunk.
- Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission launches online portal for public comment
- Smithsonian will display Star Wars X-Wing in 2022
- Increase in shipbuilding at Fincantieri Marinette Marine gives way for road construction grant
- CDC research projects COVID’s toll on US will dip sharply by end of July