MENOMINEE, Mich. (WJMN) – Michigan State Police (MSP) troopers from the Gladstone Post arrested 36-year-old Mark Koldos, from Menominee, on a six-count felony warrant for possession of child sexually abusive material and using computers to commit a crime.
The arrest stemmed from a nearly two-and-a-half-year investigation by detectives from the Gladstone Post as well as the MSP Marquette Computer Crimes Unit. During the investigation, Koldos fled to Virginia where he was living under an alias.
Koldos was located and arrested by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Department in Virginia on October 5. He waived extradition and was transported back to Michigan on October 12.
Koldos was arraigned in 95A District Court and was given a bond of $10,000 on October 13.
- Travis Kelce says NFL TV coverage is ‘overdoing it’ with Swift during games
- New housing planned for downtown Ishpeming
- Infant dead, pregnant woman critical after shooting in Massachusetts
- Two people killed after plane crashes into Oregon home
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ sets return date after strike, with Pete Davidson slated to host