MENOMINEE, Mich. (WJMN) – Police in Menominee County are investigating a woman’s death from Sunday.
The woman, who is not being identified at this time was found, unresponsive. They discovered she had passed away.
Officers were dispatched to a residence for an unresponsive female, and after an investigation, it was determined she was deceased.
An autopsy is scheduled for Feb. 9, to determine the cause of death.
The investigation is ongoing, and Local 3 will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- Everyone okay after truck falls through the ice on Northwoods lake
- Science Course with Ryan Morse: Cocoa powder, from wet to dry in an instant
- Science Course with Ryan Morse: Texas ‘fake’ snow theory debunked