MENOMINEE, Mich. (WJMN) – On 10/07/2021, Menominee County Sheriff’s Office Detectives on the Menominee County/City Wide Drug Team arrested a 36-year-old Menominee man and a 31-year-old Menominee woman after a search warrant was executed at their residence.
The 36-year-old man is currently lodged at the Menominee County Jail on the charges of: 2 counts of delivery of methamphetamine, 2 counts of delivery of heroin, Possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine, maintaining a drug house, possession of a schedule 5 narcotic, and possession of stolen property. The 31-year-old woman is currently lodged at the Menominee County Jail on the charges of: Delivery of methamphetamine, Maintaining a drug house, and possession of analogues with a prescription.
Sheriff Mike Holmes encourages anyone with information regarding the illegal sale/distribution of narcotics to contact the Sheriff’s Office and request to speak with a Detective at 906-863-4441.
- Hailing from Marenisco, 2021 Michigan state Christmas tree harvested and ready for the journey to Lansing
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine dose
- Iron Mountain VA Medical Center offering COVID-19 booster vaccine
- 3 buildings near Capitol evacuated after reported bomb threat
- Walmart: Recalled product linked to deadly infection sold in 18 states, including Michigan