UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) — As we’ve seen in the past, the Upper Peninsula was left off another geographical map of the United States during a national commercial.
During the Super Bowl on Sunday, Jeep aired an commercial starring Bruce Springsteen dedicated “To The ReUnited States of America,” but a piece of the map was missing. The entire Upper Peninsula.
Last year, Mountain Dew mislabeled the Upper Peninsula as a part of Wisconsin during their “DEWnited States” ad campaign, which the company received a lot of backlash for their mistake and issued an apology.
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Northern Michigan University nursing and ROTC students participate in trauma simulation
- Michigan bars, restaurants get more time to renew liquor licenses
- WATCH: Local 5’s African American Icons: Honoring Black History Month
- Isle Royale Opening in 2021; Ranger III reservations start March 1 for summer trips