UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) — The U.P. Regional Blood Center is currently experiencing a “critical need” for O+, B+ and A- blood types.
The U.P. Regional Blood Center has collection sites in Marquette, Hancock, Escanaba and is the primary supplier of blood to 13 U.P. hospitals.
For Marquette hours and scheduling please call 906-449-1450, Hancock hours and scheduling please call 906-483-1392 and Escanaba hours and scheduling please call 906-786-8420.
- Two deaths under investigation in Marinette Co.
- Kamala Harris’ husband stumps in West Michigan
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- LOCAL 3 SATURDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 10/24/2020
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY OVERNIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 10/23/2020