UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN/PRESS RELEASE) – The U.P. Regional Blood Center is currently experiencing a critical need for O Negative, A Positive and A Negative blood types.
The U.P. Regional Blood Center has collection sites in Marquette, Hancock, Escanaba, and Iron Mountain and is the primary supplier of blood to 13 U.P. hospitals.
You can visit their website for center details and blood drive locations. For hours and scheduling please call Marquette at 906-449-1450, Hancock at 906-483-1392, Iron Mountain at 906-774-1012, and Escanaba at 906-786-8420.
- LOCAL 3 SATURDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 10/23/2021
- The 5th Down: High School Football Highlights & Scores (10/22/21)
- Video shows fearless feline chase coyote away from Oregon home
- ‘Please be aware’: Police urge caution as deer become more active
- Costs add up for Benton Harbor restaurants amid water problems