UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) – September is National Preparedness Month. Aspirus, which has four hospitals in the U.P. say they implemented their Incident Command System to help be prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chris Harff, the U.P. Regional President spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme about that system. She says it takes a lot of nimble people and good communication to make it possible.
One thing Harff wants patients to know is that they shouldn’t put off their healthcare. She says their facilities take the proper protocols to take care of all of their patients.
To learn more about Aspirus, click here.
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- LOCAL 3 SUNDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 2/28/2021
- LOCAL 3 SATURDAY OVERNIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 2/27/2021