ONTONAGON, Mich. (WJMN) – The Western Upper Peninsula Health Department (WUPHD) has identified the Citizens State Bank of Ontonagon, located at 501 E River Street, Ontonagon, MI, as a potential exposure site for COVID-19. Dates of possible exposure run October 16 through October 28.
The health department is advising people that exposure could have occurred at the site listed above or several days later with close contact to someone who visited the site. Depending on the length of exposure, you may be at higher risk for contacting COVID-19. Symptoms will typically appear within 2 to 14 days of exposure.
WUPHD asks that if you have visited the site and have or develop symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or a new loss of test or smell, that you call your healthcare provider and inform them of any potential exposure. For general information, call the WUPHD at (906) 482-7382, Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Suspect arrested and charged in explosive device investigation
- On Mackinac Island, Whitmer to announce economic agenda
- LOCAL 3 TUESDAY AFTERNOON WEATHER FORECAST 9/21/2021
- Flames in Marquette Township expected as part of training exercise
- Newsfeed Now: Search for Brian Laundrie continues in Gabby Petito case; Federal government shutdown possible as debt rises