IRONWOOD, Mich. (WJMN) – The city of Ironwood is feeling festive. Michael Meyer, Executive Director for the Ironwood Chamber of Commerce shared videos talking about how the holidays are still happening, but look a little different this year.
In the first video shared on Thursday, Meyer talked about the cancellation of the Jack Frost parade, and the move to virtual events. He concluded the video with a call to continue supporting local businesses and by playing “O Tannenbaum” on the keyboard.
Later that night, the Chamber of Commerce held it’s annual tree lighting ceremony. Minus the usual crowd of people.
While many public events may not be happening in person, at least music and lights can be shared.
- Pfizer officially seeking FDA approval for its COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden delivers infrastructure message during trip to Louisiana
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 5/7/2021
- Iron Mountain schools are raising money for the LLS squad in honor of their own hero
- Pistons snap skid with 111-97 win over Grizzlies