ONTONAGON COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — Ontonagon County Sheriff’s Department responded to two separate domestic violence incidents early Thursday morning.
Deputies were called to a residence in Trout Creek for a possible assault where they arrest a 40-year-old female for Domestic Violence and lodged at the Ontonagon County Sheriff’s Department.
She’s been scheduled to be arraigned on September 14 at the 98th District Court.
A little while after the Trout Creek arrest, another deputy arrested a 25-year-old man from Ontonagon on a felony warrant for Domestic Assault.
The Ontonagon man has also been lodged at the Ontonagon County Sheriff’s Department without bond. He is awaiting arraignment at the 98th District Court in Ontonagon.
- Restaurants find a bright side to the restaurant occupancy restrictions
- Renewed effort in Legislature to end child marriages in Michigan
- Sleigh ride auction fundraiser this weekend for Iron Mountain teenager battling cancer
- Granholm confirmed as Biden’s energy secretary
- One-third of freshwater fish face extinction, report says