(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Millage proposal for Republic Dam
- DNR discusses increase in hunting, fishing licenses during pandemic; fewer CWD testing locations
- WCHA Men’s League Announces 2020-21 Composite Schedule
- MTU Hockey unveils updated 2020-21 schedule