(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- LOCAL 3 WEDNESDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 6/3/2020
- LOCAL 3 TUESDAY OVERNIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 6/2/2020
- U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow on mental health during the pandemic, federal funding for Michigan health centers, hazard pay & internet access for rural communities
- Senior Spotlight: Ashton Janke of Dollar Bay
- Honda recalls 1.4M vehicles to fix faulty fuel pumps