YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Police say a man killed himself with a single bullet that also struck and killed another man in an apartment on Thanksgiving.
Marcus Mackey was dead at the scene in Ypsilanti Township while Reed Carter died at a hospital.
Both were 22 years old. Derrick Jackson of the Washtenaw County sheriff’s office says it was a “very tragic situation” that involved a suicide and an accidental shooting.
The shooting occurred in an apartment.
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- Everyone okay after truck falls through the ice on Northwoods lake
- Science Course with Ryan Morse: Cocoa powder, from wet to dry in an instant
- Science Course with Ryan Morse: Texas ‘fake’ snow theory debunked