CASCADE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — COVID-19 testing will soon be available to travelers at the Gerald R. Ford International Airport.
The airport said it’s teaming up with TACKL Health to offer drive-up, no appointment-needed COVID-19 testing starting Thursday, Dec. 10. The testing site will be in the airport’s economy lot will be open from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
Both rapid antigen tests, which give results in 15, and molecular PCR tests, which give results in 24-48 hours, will be available. You don’t need to have COVID-19 symptoms to get tested.
Since TACKL Health doesn’t accept health insurance, the cost for the tests will be $75 for rapid antigen, $125 for the molecular PCR or $160 for both.
The Ford Airport said it’s one of the first airports in the nation to host a COVID-19 testing site.
- Local 3’s Soup for Bowls Campaign wraps up
- Smooth UP Art Gallery to host One Love Comedy Jam
- Marquette County Sheriff Greg Zyburt gives department’s February and update on Rescue 131
- Great Lakes Recovery Centers prepares to open John Kivela house
- Marquette County Health Department clarifies definition of super spreader events