LANSING, Mich (AP) — Gov. Gretchen Whitmer says President Donald Trump’s plan to send federal agents to Detroit amid police brutality protests shows his administration doesn’t know anything about what is happening in Michigan.
She also called out the Legislature, during a livestream with Everytown for Gun Safety Action and Moms Demand Action on Friday for refusing to work with her administration to address gun violence.
Whitmer says people can make a difference at the polls, whether it be for the White House or statehouse.
- How a struggling household can get federal rental assistance
- Tahquamenon Area Schools begin two weeks of remote learning starting April 26
- Governor Whitmer announces new executive director of Gaming Control Board
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups
- WATCH: NASA, SpaceX launch 4 astronauts to space station on recycled rocket, capsule