LANSING, Mi. (WLNS) – Governor Whitmer is saying that a future cabinet position within the Biden administration isn’t what’s next for her.
During a recent interview in Detroit she was asked if she would be interested in taking a position within the Biden cabinet in Washington D.C., but said, she has no intention on leaving, she loves Michigan, and there’s still a lot of work to do.
Governor Whitmer was one of the top contenders being considered for Joe Biden’s running mate before asking to be withdrawn from the position.
- Happy Mother’s Day – Triplet who had Triplets and then Quadruplets!
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms
- Two arrested for cocaine distribution in Chippewa County
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- Michigan National Guardsmen can get reimbursed for DC meal expenses