LANSING, Mi. (WLNS) – Governor Whitmer is saying that a future cabinet position within the Biden administration isn’t what’s next for her.
During a recent interview in Detroit she was asked if she would be interested in taking a position within the Biden cabinet in Washington D.C., but said, she has no intention on leaving, she loves Michigan, and there’s still a lot of work to do.
Governor Whitmer was one of the top contenders being considered for Joe Biden’s running mate before asking to be withdrawn from the position.
- UPSET seizes methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia from Copper City residence
- Local entrepreneur creates product to take the ‘Knot Away’
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- U.S. unemployment claims rise to 778,000 as pandemic worsens
- Before embarking on your holiday journey, read these TSA travel tips