JACKSON, Mich. (WLNS)– During a bond hearing for two Jackson County men arrested in an alleged plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and potentially kill other state officials, a Judge lowered the bond for 42-year-old Pete Musico, from $10 million dollars to $100,000, and he must wear a GPS tether if he bonds out.
Musico is one of eight charged individuals known to be involved in the plot to kidnap the Governor.
Six additional individuals are facing federal charges for their roles in the plot.
Shortly after receiving Muciso’s case, his attorney filed a motion to review his original bond amount, calling it ‘unreasonable’.
- Training Camp Report: Packers take field for first time, big day at the podium
- Diver Don and his mission to clean up the Lower Harbor and beyond
- Y Wednesday: How ‘Pay the Day’ means more than membership in August
- MSU UPREC; Over 120 years of research and education in the Upper Peninsula
- LIVE BLOG: Packers head coach Matt LaFleur meets with media before first practice