JACKSON, Mich. (WLNS)– During a bond hearing for two Jackson County men arrested in an alleged plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and potentially kill other state officials, a Judge lowered the bond for 42-year-old Pete Musico, from $10 million dollars to $100,000, and he must wear a GPS tether if he bonds out.
Musico is one of eight charged individuals known to be involved in the plot to kidnap the Governor.
Six additional individuals are facing federal charges for their roles in the plot.
Shortly after receiving Muciso’s case, his attorney filed a motion to review his original bond amount, calling it ‘unreasonable’.
- Dickinson County Healthcare System prepares for COVID-19 vaccine
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- New HBO documentary “Baby God” exposes how a once respected fertility doctor secretly impregnated dozens of women
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters