BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — Matthew Stafford’s Bloomfield Hills home can be yours — for a cool $6.5 million.
The home on Upper Long Lake in Bloomfield Township, northwest of Detroit, is for sale.
According to the listing from Max Broock Realtors, the 7,720-square-foot mansion has five bedrooms, five full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces and a three-car garage.
Then there’s the really fancy stuff: a glass elevator, an indoor half-basketball court with Detroit Pistons flooring from the Silverdome and what was described by the realtor as the ‘largest infinity pool in Michigan.’
If you’re just looking to browse, you can see photos of the home on the realtor’s website.
There has been talk of the Detroit Lions trading Stafford, their quarterback since he was drafted at No. 1 overall in 2009, though there has been no specific deal announced.
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- ‘Something we can call our own’: The heyday of Michigan’s Black resorts
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Fundraiser for Dan Rouleau at Hancock High School Hockey game Friday, February 26