ST. HELEN, Mich. (AP) — An Upper Peninsula university is expanding into Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Lake Superior State University says it will offer classes at Charlton Heston Academy in Roscommon County, 150 miles north of Lansing.
Students can pursue bachelor’s degrees in nursing, cannabis chemistry, cannabis business, business administration management and elementary education.
Two-year degrees will be available in general studies and cannabis science.
The university’s president says its presence will enhance the quality of life in the region.
- ‘Making it Count: A Voter Information Town Hall’ airs Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Judge stops Election Day gun ban near polling places
- Gov. Whitmer announces grants for teachers and support staff
- Michigan sets new record for absentee voting
- ACLU sues to get ICE detainees out of Calhoun County jail amid outbreak