DETROIT (AP) — Fiat Chrysler is recalling over 186,000 Ram pickups and is telling owners to take them to dealers because floor mats can interfere with the gas pedals.
The recall covers certain 2019 and 2020 model-year trucks with factory-installed mats, mainly in North America.
The company says owners should remove the mats if they can’t get to a dealer quickly.
Also covered are more than 43,000 mats sold after trucks were purchased.
Fiat Chrysler says it has no reports of crashes or injuries.
Owners will be notified by mail in mid-September. Dealers will modify the mats until redesigned replacements are available.
- Vista Theater moves another step forward with hiring debris contractor
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Nearly 3,800 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Michigan
- Judge orders Postal Service to take extraordinary measures
- Township police department sidelined because of coronavirus