MICHIGAN (WJMN) – All roadside parks operated by the Michigan Department of Transportation will reopen April 30.
Drinking water will not be available until later in May until after yearly testing and treatment of the park water systems is complete.
MDOT maintains 85 roadside parks. Parks in the Upper Peninsula and northern Lower Peninsula close seasonally and reopen in the spring annually. A map and complete list of MDOT roadside parks is available on the MDOT website.
- Happy Mother’s Day – Triplet who had Triplets and then Quadruplets!
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms
- Two arrested for cocaine distribution in Chippewa County
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- Michigan National Guardsmen can get reimbursed for DC meal expenses