TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) — Santa Claus has made his way to a Michigan city to bring some holiday cheer to children and families during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that Santa made his first stop to Traverse City’s central neighborhood on Tuesday.
It is one of fours stops Santa will make while he is in town collecting North Pole-bound letters ahead of Christmas.
Traverse City Fire Chief Jim Tuller says the Santa visits are meant to help out families and children who may be stressed during the pandemic.
- How well do the Packers perform in the cold? What type of weather impacts football the most?
- Wisconsin officals discussing legal action against PFAS contaminators
- Northern Michigan to play Michigan Tech this Saturday & Monday
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Next COVID-19 vaccine set for approval will be game-changer, says Hawaii lieutenant governor