CAMBRIDGE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Police say a UPS worker making deliveries in southern Michigan discovered the frozen body of an 80-year-old man outside his home. Foul play is not suspected.
Police believe Richard Kokochak died after an accident or health problem in Lenawee County’s Cambridge Township.
A UPS employee discovered Kokochak’s body last week in his curved driveway.
Kokochak lived in the house with his partner, who was in the hospital at the time.
Police say it would have been difficult for a passerby to see the body.
- Prominent politicians push to aid candidates in Georgia senate race days before runoff
- Who has the right of way when merging from an on-ramp? Wisconsin State Patrol issues reminder
- Chief: Suspect killed self after shootout with GRPD
- DNR’s ‘Becoming an Outdoors-Woman’ program opens registration for upcoming events
- Man arrested for bomb threat at UP Health System-Marquette