MACKINAC COUNTY – A special session meeting of the Mackinac Bridge Authority (MBS) is scheduled for Tuesday, May 18 at 9 a.m. The MBA will discuss the annual bridge walk with is scheduled for Labor Day.
The meeting will be available for public viewing.
“Last year the Mackinac Bridge Authority made the very difficult decision to cancel the
Annual Bridge Walk due to COVID-19,” said Authority Board Chairman Patrick “Shorty” Gleason.
“While we all hope this year’s walk can proceed as usual, we need to consider the remaining
uncertainty about what effect the pandemic could have on our event that is now just a few months
Comments can be submitted online prior to and during the meeting; comments received
before 3 p.m. Monday will be provided to the board prior to the meeting. Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited Englishspeaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. To make a request, contact Orlando Curry at 517-241-7462 or CurryO@Michigan.gov as soon as possible.
- Maude-Aimee Leblanc leading the Island Resort Championship heading into final day
- Munising artist contributes to international ‘Game of Shrooms’
- Local 3 Our Community Tour: Christmas
- DOJ seeks investigation into seizure of Democrats’ data during Trump administration
- CDC issues warning that RSV is on the rise in some states