LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) — A Michigan lottery player won really big this weekend at the Family E-Z Mart in Prudenville.
The Lotto 47 ticket hit all six numbers for a jackpot of $18.41 million. The winning numbers were 03-05-10-20-28-31 and the player has not come forward yet.
The winning player has two options:
- 30 annuity payments of about $614,000 each
- One-time cash payment of about $11.7 million
The Lotto 47 jackpot was last won in January when a Wayne County player won a $1.2 million jackpot.
The winner should call the Lottery’s Public Relation division at 517-373-1237.
- It’s not delivery, it’s recalled: Over 27,000 pounds of DiGiorno frozen pizza recalled
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- These are the best pumpkin patches in the U.S., according to Yelp
- Gabby Petito’s father at memorial service on Long Island: ‘Most amazing person I’ve ever met’
- Michigan Republicans prepare for 2022 election at Mackinac Island