DENVER (KDVR) — As if 2020 hasn’t been weird enough already, Santa traded his sleigh this week for a 50,000-pound excavator.
While trying to get toys ready for Christmas, Santa apparently needed a quarantine break.
Robert Holmes, aka Santa, decided to practice his flying skills before Christmas.
While at Tico Time River Resort near Durango, Colorado, Holmes, who was hoisted up on a rope, glided through the air while attached to the excavator.
“Gotta do something during quarantine,” Holmes said.
- Northern Michigan University nursing and ROTC students participate in trauma simulation
- Michigan bars, restaurants get more time to renew liquor licenses
- WATCH: Local 5’s African American Icons: Honoring Black History Month
- Isle Royale Opening in 2021; Ranger III reservations start March 1 for summer trips
- Marquette DDA plans spring and summer events