Harlingen, Texas (KVEO)—Walmart is expanding its closing time from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. at most of its stores nationwide, the retail store announced Friday.
Walmart had reduced its hours in March because of the COVID-19 pandemic. At that time, store hours were 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
As of Nov. 14, closing time will be 11 p.m.
In August, most Walmart stores expanding the closing time to 10 p.m. Before the vobid-19 pandemic, many stores were open 24 hours a day.
“Starting November 14, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open 7 AM to 11 PM until further notice.” said Walmart on Twitter.
- Michigan ballot drive would subject gov, lawmakers to FOIA
- Senate confirms Cardona as Biden’s education secretary
- Ex-health director gets $155,000 in separation agreement
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Watching the Skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely