GLENVIEW, Ill. (WJMN) — After 43 years of entertaining communities across the country, Family Video will be closing over 250 of their remaining locations starting Wednesday.
Customers are encouraged to visit their website to purchase movies, games, and other merchandise.
“We are very thankful to have been able to provide entertainment for many family movie nights, and want to thank our customers and our incredible staff for the many years of support and service,” says Keith Hoogland, CEO, Highland Ventures, LTD.
All Family Video real estate will be available to lease through Highland Ventures LTD.
- From patient to vaccinator: A doctor’s journey through COVID-19
- Showdown of the stars, Local 3’s Jake Durant takes on Gus Macker mascot in preparation for June tournament
- U.P. Educators respond to Governor’s request for pause of in-person education
- DMX dead at 50, family confirms
- COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant detected in Delta County