DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — While plenty of people are familiar with the famed Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, there’s another “secret” fall drink stirring up a buzz on social media.
If you haven’t had enough pumpkin in your life in 2020, you may want to try the pumpkin pie Frappucino.
Since you won’t find it on the traditional Starbucks menu, your barista may or may not know how to whip it up. In the event he or she isn’t familiar with the drink, here’s a guide to ordering it from the folks at “Totally the Bomb.”
You’ll want to start by ordering a grande pumpkin creme Frap. To ensure it’s extra rich, you’ll want to ask for it with heavy cream. You’ll also request cinnamon dolce syrup and cinnamon powder to be added. Not enough cream already? Ask for whipped cream to be added to the top with a few of those cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
According to Totally the Bomb, it’s like enjoying a pumpkin pie through a straw.
That’s not the only drink getting people talking. Last week, KXAN wrote about the “WAP” or White Mocha, Almond Milk, Pumpkin Spice Latte. Like the pumpkin pie Frappucino, you might have to educate your barista on the beverage.
And if you can’t get enough of the fall drinks, there are plenty of options out there — like Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice (no, we aren’t making up that title). Check out this secret drink list.
- Ski trails and hills make adjustments for upcoming season
- Marquette County 4-H and MSU Extension asks community to join virtual county board meetings to help amend cuts to the program
- Suspect in puppy mill investigation faces two charges
- Donations made at Keweenaw Co-op’s registers raises over $13K for Western U.P. Food Bank
- DNR awards nearly $2M in recreation grants to 18 communities