The Bell County Grand Jury indicted Brandon Michael Olivares for the murder of Fort Hood Pfc. Brandon Scott Rosecrans.
An investigation into the murder revealed that the victim and suspect were traveling together in
the victim’s vehicle before the suspect discharged a firearm at the victim.
Investigators say they obtained the phone records for all three men to check that story. They say Smith’s phones never left Killeen that night.
They also say Smith’s girlfriend confirmed he did not leave San Antonio that night. She also told detectives that Olivares claimed he shot and killed Rosecrans for trying to rape his girlfriend.
Olivares is in the Bell County Jail on a $1,000,000 bond. He was already in jail when he was charged with murder.
- Dozens of volunteers line up to deliver Thanksgiving meals to the elderly in Marquette
- ‘Hunger doesn’t stop for COVID’: IshpeTurkey Trot moves forward amidst pandemic
- Michigan leaders encourage residents to support local shops
- New Michigan law to wipe clean misdemeanors, minor offenses
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets