ESCABABA, Mich. (WJMN) – The Delta Animal Shelter took in hundreds of animals consisting of dogs, puppies and horses after they were seized from a puppy mill investigation in Maple Ridge Township that began in late August.
On Monday, the shelter announced in a Facebook post that all of the animals involved have been adopted.
To learn more about adoptions through Delta Animal Shelter, click here.
- Senate passes bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- Y Wednesday: Kids of all ages learn ninja parkour moves
- About 180 more coronavirus cases; average positive test rate below 2%
- Cost of lumber tumbles after record-high prices
- Salvation Army Marquette County appoints new Corps Officer, Winters relocates to Delta County