MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – While daily pets do wonders for a pup there is a more deliberate rub that will give a dog some serious benefits.
Four Paws Massage 906 is a Marquette based dog massage company that’s using focused touch to help heal and calm your dog.
Owner Alice Reynolds spent 20 years massaging humans but her love for dogs made her do a big switch.
“I have had people who say, “oh I massage my own dog, I don’t need to do that” Reynolds says. “And that works if you are sitting on your couch and you are watching a movie and you’re just kind of playing with your dog. But the difference between doing massage therapy and petting your dog at home is two different worlds, the therapy that we do is actual therapy.”
Dog massages can support health and wellness in every stage of a dog’s life, increase circulation and flexibility, and are very beneficial for dogs who have physical traumas.
- From patient to vaccinator: A doctor’s journey through COVID-19
- Showdown of the stars, Local 3’s Jake Durant takes on Gus Macker mascot in preparation for June tournament
- U.P. Educators respond to Governor’s request for pause of in-person education
- DMX dead at 50, family confirms
- COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant detected in Delta County