ESCANABA, Mich. (WJMN) – After being rescued from a house fire and coming to the Delta Animal Shelter to be treated, cat sisters Valentina & Valencia have been adopted by their rescuer.
Escanaba Public Safety Officer Moscatello knew he had to save these poor, soot covered kitties and now they will be his forever.
In a Facebook post Delta Animal Shelter says, “Talk about right place right time, gotta love it when fate comes in to play.”
- From patient to vaccinator: A doctor’s journey through COVID-19
- Showdown of the stars, Local 3’s Jake Durant takes on Gus Macker mascot in preparation for June tournament
- U.P. Educators respond to Governor’s request for pause of in-person education
- DMX dead at 50, family confirms
- COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant detected in Delta County