SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Run, not walk to Taco Bell if you’re looking for a job!
The fast-food chain announced it will soon be offering store managers at some stores a competitive salary of $100,000 to help attract and retain workers, Bloomberg reports.
The owner of Taco Bell, Yum! Brands, said it will also begin offering new roles for workers who want more leadership experience but don’t want to be managers.
The higher salary will reportedly be tested in select U.S. restaurants in the Midwest and Northeast.
According to Taco Bell, current salaries for general managers at company-owned Taco Bell stores are between $50,000 and $80,000.
- Chippewa County selected as new command and control center for Michigan Aerospace Manufacturers Association
- GVSU: Medical examiner rules student’s death as ‘accidental’
- Newsfeed Now: The race to get vaccinations ahead of COVID variants, fan scores with TikTok NFL style reviews
- Michigan man released from prison after serving decades behind bars
- Florida fire captain accused of using paramedic to steal COVID-19 vaccines