(WETM) — Mike Dawidziak, a nationally known pollster and political strategist, spoke exclusively to 18 News about the violent pro-Trump occupiers who disrupted Wednesday’s electoral count.
Dawidziak worked on races for all levels of government in every state in the country and four presidential campaigns—including George H. W. Bush.
The full exclusive interview can be found below.
- Matthew Schneider resigning as US attorney in Detroit
- Biden to put forth new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- ‘I’ll kill them all’: Florida deputy accused of threatening feds at US Capitol
- Man arraigned in slaying aboard vessel in Port Huron