(NEXSTAR) – If you’ve flipped on cable news in the last four years, the chances are you know all about Ivanka Trump and Don Jr., but there was a time when the first families where not in the spotlight. Back before “The Apprentice” existed (or the television for that matter) it took a breakthrough story for White House wives, children and sometimes even pets to become household names.
We wanted to find out how well you’ve read up on 45 presidents worth of first families. Below is a 10 question quiz. Get them all and you are practically ready to move into the Executive Residence at the White House. Get them wrong and, well, you are completely forgiven. There is a really stressful election going on after all.
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- Northern Michigan University nursing and ROTC students participate in trauma simulation
- Michigan bars, restaurants get more time to renew liquor licenses
- WATCH: Local 5’s African American Icons: Honoring Black History Month
- Isle Royale Opening in 2021; Ranger III reservations start March 1 for summer trips