(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- Ann Arbor decriminalizes magic mushrooms, psychedelic plants
- Minor injuries in Escanaba house fire
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month: The American dream at Manny Mag’s
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups