(WFRV) – Aaron Jones announced on his Instagram account that his father has passed away.
In Jones’ post, he says his father has not missed a game of his in nine years.
After leaving college early for the NFL draft Jones ended up fulfilling a promise he made to his parents and graduated college.
Jones is the son of two retired U.S. Army sergeant majors. He would often times accompany his father to physical training sessions and volunteered at many youth military events and received multiple awards.
- From patient to vaccinator: A doctor’s journey through COVID-19
- Showdown of the stars, Local 3’s Jake Durant takes on Gus Macker mascot in preparation for June tournament
- U.P. Educators respond to Governor’s request for pause of in-person education
- DMX dead at 50, family confirms
- COVID-19 B.1.1.7 variant detected in Delta County