GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A combination of eight people were arrested or ejected from Monday night’s win against the Detriot Lions.
According to the Green Bay Police Department, four people were arrested and another four people were ejected. Those that were ejected, were removed for different misconduct violations during the game.
There was no further information provided on the reason for the arrests/ejections.
The Green Bay Packers rebounded from their week one loss with a 35-17 win over the Detroit Lions on Monday night.
Both Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers had four touchdowns.
- Sheriff warns of phone scam pretending to come from Marinette County Sheriff’s Office
- La Niña ‘to emerge shortly,’ NOAA says. Here’s what it means for winter
- Young Chicago Bears fan recounts memorable but unlikely encounter with Aaron Rodgers
- Marquette County 4-H holds online fundraiser to continue serving area youth
- NMU holds Women in Construction event for high school students