Green Bay, Wisc. (AP) – Green Bay wide receiver Davante Adams says he doesn’t know yet whether he’ll be able to play Sunday night at New Orleans after leaving the Packers’ previous game early with a hamstring injury. Adams left the Packers’ 42-21 victory over the Detroit Lions in the second half and didn’t practice Wednesday. Sunday night’s Packers-Saints game features two of the NFL’s most prolific receivers in Adams and New Orleans’ Michael Thomas. But injuries could prevent either guy from playing. Thomas missed the Saints’ 34-24 loss at Las Vegas on Monday with an ankle injury.
- MHSAA: Winter sports will start on time
- Raiders game moved from Sunday night to Sunday afternoon
- Big Ten football is back after virus delayed start of season
- GOTW presented by the Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center: Escanaba at Gladstone
- Big Ten college towns relishing the chance to see football on Saturdays