Green Bay, Wisc. (AP)- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling spent the opening week of the season showcasing the traits that have inspired such exhilaration and exasperation. Valdes-Scantling had four receptions for 96 yards and a touchdown in a 43-34 victory over the Minnesota Vikings. He also dropped two passes early in the second half to continue a troubling pattern for the 2018 fifth-round pick from South Florida. Yet his overall production backed up the praise Valdes-Scantling’s teammates have given him throughout the past few weeks as he attempts to bounce back from a disappointing finish to his 2019 season.
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests
- Top 3 on 3: Top Plays of week 2 sponsored by the Baraga County Memorial Hospital
- Marquette volleyball defeats Gladstone in straight sets
- Jake Lucchini signed one-year NHL contract with Montreal
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests